Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Eversync and FVD Speed Dial

In order to get the speed dial on every machine that you use to access google chrome, you need to download an extension called eversync.  Here is my recommendation.

Set up the FVD SD on one machine and get it to look like what you want.  When you are satisfied, download the eversync extension and upload you speed dial to the server.  This is one of the sync options.  It will give you a warning, are you sure, box that asks if you want to overwrite the server data.  I went ahead and did it.  On you other machines, open the eversync extension and in the sync options, download the data from the server to your computer.  This will make sure that it looks the same.

For some reason, the background image that I had on my first computer did not transfer over to the second, regardless, I just added another image from google images and I am set.  Whether or not you do the same thing is up to you.  If you try it, let me know if you figured out how to transfer the background image.  I kind of like having different ones because it changes things up, but it would be nice to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment