Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Getting Started

I am currently piloting chromebooks in my science class and am starting this blog to share the ideas that I have come across and also looking for ideas to implement in my class.

A little about me.  I have been teaching for 10 years and currently am finishing up my doctorate on the teacher designs of technology activities in the classroom.  I have had some fun looking into some of the resources on the chrome webstore and have found some apps that I think will find there way into my classroom starting in February.  That is when I will have a class set of chromebooks, one for each of my students.  I will be spending some time reviewing some of the apps that I have found and possibly sharing how I think I might use them in class.  If you have ideas, please let me know as I would like to incorporate things that not only have a high level of thought and rigor, but that also help my large population of english language learners.

No comments:

Post a Comment