Friday, November 21, 2014

Changing Roles

There has been quite a long time since my last post to this Blog.  The reason for that is easy, the district had Blogger blocked, but it is now back open.  In that time I moved out of the class and have now become a teacher on special assignment in the Educational Technology Department.  Now, rather than only seeing what I do with chromebooks in my classroom, I get to see the things that are done in many classrooms around my district.  So far teachers have shown me amazing things and students have taught me better ways of creating in google drive.  I just wanted to warn the 2 people who have seen this blog that the point of view will tend to shift from here on from what I use in my class to what I see others use in theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment