Sunday, January 31, 2016

The Bookmark Trick

If you are like me, you have a ton of bookmarks.  Have you ever noticed that some of them have pictures?  Why not only show the picture?  I know that Google Drive is a multi-colored recycle sign, so why do I need to have it say Google Drive right next to it.  I don't.  I have used that to fit more bookmarks on my bookmark bar.

Here's how to do it...
- Once you have the extension (dragging the lock to the bookmark bar or clicking the star and clicking done) go ahead and right-click the extension (2 finger click for the Chromebookies out there).
- Select the Edit option.
- Delete the name and hit enter.
- Done

So what happens when you forget what the picture means.  Well, then you shouldn't have bookmarked it as it is obviously not a favorite website of yours... But you can just hover over the picture and it should tell you.

SO MUCH MORE ROOM FOR ACTIVITIES ON THE BOOKMARK BAR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment